In light of the uncertainty surrounding the recent outbreak of COVID-19, my priority is the well-being of my customers.
WEBSITE & WAREHOUSE
I will continue to be committed to getting your controllers to you; I am working to a strict health & safety and public health guidelines and I am continually working with our delivery partners to make sure that we are operating in the safest way possible.
Once the delivery has been shipped it may take a little longer to get to you due to the pandemic.
There is a 30 day warranty upon delivery on the internal parts.
There is also a 30 day warranty upon delivery on the paint. Each one is painted by hand and if you find there is any kind of ware or flaking please email us with images of the issue with the order number. We will not cover any damage that appears to of been dropped or scratched in any way as this is accidental damage.
The mic port and any extreme or slight damage to the body or paint work will not be covered on the warranty as these are tested and checked prior to shipping.
If the item is returned with any of these issues you will NOT be refunded and a shipping fee will be charged for return delivery.
If you want to cancel after your order has been started there will be a cancellation fee of £25. Any postage paid is also non refundable.
All items purchased from any convention are only exchangeable due to no recipient or any way of knowing the exact price you paid, any damage or faults will be only exchanged, postage is covered by the customer.
Any SALE item purchased at a show is non refundable or exchangeable.
We are not responsible or liable for any damages or breakages made by your self when changing your own purchased top plage. Please see our videos for changing PS4 and Xbox controller top plates, if you have purchased a switch product please search google or YouTube for installation process.
Design And Paint.
On rare occasions the design or the colour of the controller may slightly differ from the image in our shop, this is due to all of our items being made to order and paints sometimes are unavailable or discontinued, if this does happen we will choose the closest colour to the original design.
If there is a slight position change or image size this is also due to all of our work being made individually and on some occasions may have a slightly different size or position on the controller.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE A RETURN PREPAID LABELS AND ANY RETURNS POSTAGE IS PAID BY YOU THE CUSTOMER.
If the returned item arrives damaged or in an unsatisfactory condition, a refund cannot be offered and if the item cannot be repaired or exchanged and a small charge will apply for the shipping back to you.
Faulty item replacements that are within the 30 day warranty will be fixed as soon as possible but may be delayed due to busy periods, maximum time for a repair or replaced item is 20 – 30 working days.
We will not accept returns for controllers that have already been opened by another person or company.
If we do suspect a controller has been opened prior to it being returned then we will not accept the controller and a fee will be charged to return the item. This will also void any warranties.
ORDERING PS4 TOP PLATES –
When ordering a top plate be sure to order the correct version, we offer a top plate that fits Gen 1, Gen 2 and Gen 3.
Our plates will fit all of these as we remove the centre pin inside the plate, removing this pin allows our plates to fit all older Gen controllers please DO NOT worry this does not affect your controller when replacing the plates as it is a non essential part.
If you order a top plate on V1, the design image that is on the touch plate will not be included as there are three different designs of touch plate on the V1 controller, this makes it impossible for us to know the design of your plate you have on your controller.
If you have generation one two or three controller please order the PS4 top plate.
If you have the new PRO/SLIM controller please order the PRO/SLIM
We have the right to cancel or refund any orders made with prior notice, a refund will be given to any canceled item within 7 – 10 business days.
Build Time And The Shipping.
All controllers are made to order, as they are painted and made to a high standard, please be aware that the whole process can take up to 20 – 30 business days for the controller to be finished and then sent out to you. (Weekends are not included )
All controllers are made from Brand new Official Microsoft Controllers, Sony and Nintendo Products.
We do not interfere or modify any part of the circuit boards or mainframe, this is done so that we can guarantee a fully working controller.
Each controller is tested electrically and also tested via playing a game on a console, to insure the item is sent out in a working condition, you also get a copy of the test results signed by the tester.
During busy periods such a Christmas, Summer Holidays and Conventions or when we are on Holiday ourselves we reserve the right to extend this period to ensure quality is maintained during the manufacturing process.
During convention season ( March to November ) there is a greater chance of all order taking up to or over 30 businesses days not including weekends.
Shipping is sent via Royal Mail tracked and sign for upon delivery, you will receive a tracking number via e-mail the day the controller is shipped to you.
If you are from the UK it will be a first class delivery and sign for.
If you are from overseas the item will be sent via Royal Mail Air recorded and sign for upon delivery.
You can track your item using your countries postal service.
If you desire DHL shipping please email or contact us prior to making the order as this can be arranged.
You may on very very rare occasions have to pay a small customs fee for international shipping this is out of our control and are not liable for any fees applied to you by your customs upon delivery of your item.
If for any reason the item is running late or lost we will do our upmost best to investigate this and see were or what is happening to the item.
If in the very rare case that the item is lost there will be a waiting period of 25 days of the postage date, and then an investigation will be made into the delivery failure and a new item will be sent out to you once made.
- Undeadgaming UK are committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect information about you to process your order, we do not use these details to send you unsolicited information. We will never pass your personal or order details to any other company, other than to fulfil the delivery of your order.
- When you make a purchase from our website, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, phone number and payment details. Details of all your order transactions are stored.
- The information we hold about you needs to be accurate and up to date. You can check and amend the information we hold about you. The personal information that we hold about you is held in accordance with our internal security policies.
- We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come from to land on our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server such information enables us to assess our users, to build a profile.
- We may, with consent, use your customer email address for marketing purposes. Your email will never be disclosed to any third-parties. You may revoke this consent by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any marketing email, or alternatively cancel from your account.
- Undeadgaming UK requires your address information to ensure all your orders are processed and delivered efficiently.
- All transactions take place away from our website via a secure server link (SSL) utilising the latest HTTPS encryption technology. This server is owned & operated by PayPal or STRIPE depending on your payment method these are the most widely used payment gateways in the UK.